Australia’s Asset Recovery Specialist’s.
Welcome to ICM Partners Repossession & Recovery division
- Australia wide
- Professional & Licensed Agents
- Vehicle inspection report completed
- Digital Photographs of security
- Action within 24 hours of receipt
- Results, Results, Results
ICM Partners operates on a national scale, with an experienced team of agents and sub agents; who are actively supported by the best administration team in the industry. Complement this with our leading edge forensic capabilities and secure client access through the ICM online portal and you know you can trust who you are dealing with.
At ICM Partners, our repossession team is highly passionate about doing their jobs well and adding measurable value for our clients. With access to over 100 agents across the country, our repossession services are everywhere you need us to be, in all 6 states and 2 territories.
Why use our repossession services?
- Experience consistent, high quality service anywhere throughout Australia.
- Fully compliant with all relevant legislation, industry codes of practices, and your particular requirements
- Consistent set of protocols, instructions and practices will be followed by all our repossession agents, across the country
- State-of-the-art repossession and recovery tracking technology
- Cost overruns, upside-down recoveries, wrongful repossessions, improper transport and storage are risk realities in the world of commercial asset recovery. It is ICM Partners function to mitigate these risks for your organisation. We do it happily, daily. Let us take care of your repossession needs for you.
When you want the job done right the first time there is simply no substitute for extensive repossession experience. When you choose ICM Partners commercial repossession services to recover your equipment, you can rest assured that experience will be on your side.
ICM Partners specialise in Collection, Repossession and the Recovery of the following:
- Office equipment
- Office fit outs
- ICT equipment
- Industrial goods
- Retail goods& merchandise
- Heavy machinery
- Mortgages& Properties
- Household goods & furniture
- Agricultural equipment & machinery
- Earth moving equipment
- Property Lockouts
- Asset location and validation
- Stolen assets
Why choose us?
ICM Partners success is built on our quality of service combined with meticulous dedication to servicing our clients’ needs with competence, professionalism, and effectiveness in a prompt and complaint manner.
ICM Partners has some of the highest results in the industry.
- 85% completion rate.
- 70% collection of arrears.
- 13 day walk up collection time frame.
- 28 day time frame for all completed files.
All administration staff, commercial agents and field operatives, are compliant with all relevant legislation in the area of operation and are compelled to be fully conversant with the Privacy Act (1998), Uniform Consumer Credit Code (UCCC) 2009, ACCC guidelines and Mercantile / Debt Collection Guidelines.
ICM Partners and all agents hold both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Communicating with us.
DX, Email, or mail your documents to us along with your instructions. On receipt of your documents we will confirm that we have received them and action them within the required time frame.
One company, one phone call combined with quality nationwide service.
- We are members of
- The Institute of Mercantile Agents
- The Association of Investigators and Security Professionals
- Australian Document Exchange (DX)